We are a small friendly Riding Club originally established and affiliated to British Riding Clubs in 2002. Our aim is to promote opportunities for local riders to train on a regular basis in all disciplines. Although we do not run many competitions we are active members of the Essex Riding Clubs Liaison Committee in area 8 which enables us to take part in qualifiers for the National Riding Club Championships.
What we do.
- Regular Show Jumping Clinics with John Adams
- Senior and Junior Camps
- Polework / Gridwork Clinics with Helene Braeckman
- X Country Training days with Helene Braeckman
- Lecture Demo Evenings on various topics
- Non horsey social events and fundraising for the club and our chosen charity the Essex Air Ambulance.
We also have regular teams and individuals participating in qualifiers for the National Championships in all disciplines. To date we have had riders qualifying every year since we established, our dressage team being particularly successful qualifying for the last 3 years with our best results in 2007 where our team finished 2nd at the summer Championships and in 2013 when we also had a team finishing second at the Winter Championships.